KEY POINTS FROM THE LATEST NATIONAL CABINET MEETING
* Federal, state and territory governments will exempt non-cruise maritime crew from state border closures to attend work
* Air crew on international flights will be required to self-isolate at their place of residence (or hotel if not in their local city) between flights, or for 14 days, whichever is shorter
* Domestic air crew are exempt from self-isolation requirements except when a state or territory specifically prohibits entry
* Businesses eligible for the JobKeeper payment will automatically be considered to be under financial stress for the purposes of accessing hardship for gas, water and electricity bills
* States agreed to enforce 14-day quarantine arrangements for farm visa workers
* Thursday, April 16.
Originally published as Fresh outcomes from leaders’ virus meeting